Lil' Kickers Instructor Positions Open
Find out more about becoming a part of
our team of Lil' Kickers coaches!
SoccerCity is in search of highly qualified individuals to share their talents with the children in our classes. Lil’ Kickers is a child development program based around the game of soccer. The instructor will lead small groups of children (from age 18 months to 9 years old) through a series of games and activities that help promote a child’s physical and social growth as well as teach them the game of soccer.
- Lil' Kicker Coaches are outgoing, enthusiastic and love working with children
- Good verbal communication skills and willing to learn
- Self motivated and desire to make a difference in lives of children
- Reliable, dependable, consistent attendance is key in success when working with children
- Flexible - Lil' Kickers Coaches know how to adjust on the fly when working with young children
- Must be able to work Saturday mornings between 9am-12pm. Classes are also offered on weekday mornings and afternoon/evenings.
- Work up to 15 hours per week
- Wages between $9/hour and $12/hour (based on experience)
- Curriculum is provided
- Previous experience working with children preferred but not required
- Coaches are not required to have extensive soccer knowledge
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that loves working with young children? Are you ready to be part of a team of coaches that is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people? If so, please consider the Lil’ Kickers program and apply today!
- Email resume and/or letter of inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start date: Training projected to start midsummer. All training is paid time.
- You will be contacted if your skills and availability meet our needs.