Now Hiring – Lil’ Kickers Coaches
SoccerCity is in search of highly qualified individuals to share their talents with the children in our classes. Lil’ Kickers is a child development program based around the game of soccer. The instructor will lead small groups of children (from age 18 months to 9 years old) through a series of games and activities that help promote a child’s physical and social growth as well as teach them the game of soccer.
• Lil’ Kicker Coaches are outgoing, enthusiastic and love working with children
• Good verbal communication skills and willing to learn
• Self motivated and desire to make a difference in lives of children
• Reliable, dependable, consistent attendance is key in success when working with children
• Flexible – Lil’ Kickers Coaches know how to adjust on the fly when working with young children
• Part time hours, at least 1 day during the week ( 3-4 hours ) and Saturday mornings mandatory from 8am-1pm ( 4 – 5 hours ) with option to coach birthday parties in the afternoons on Saturdays and Sundays for more hours.
• Starting wages between $8/hour and $11/hour (based on experience)
• Curriculum is provided.
• Previous experience working with children preferred but not required
• Coaches are not required to have extensive soccer knowledge.
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that loves working with young children? Are you ready to be part of a team of coaches that is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people? If so, please consider the Lil’ Kickers program and apply today!
• Email resume and/or letter of inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Start date — as soon as possible.
• You will be contacted if your skills and availability meet our needs.