SoccerCity COVID-19 Protocols
· Due to the Tulsa city mandate, SoccerCity will now be requiring everyone 10 years old and older to wear masks upon entering the facility. This means all spectators 10 and older must wear masks, all coaches must wear masks, and all players 10 and older must wear masks until entering the field or player’s bench area for their game. We ask this of ALL our customers, including rentals, Lil Kicker classes, and birthday parties.
· NO mask, NO entry into the facility
· You MUST have a mask on when ordering at the concession stand, going to the restrooms, and or at the main desk.
· For the large fields – teams and rentals will enter the fields from the spectator side and exit the field from the bench/players side. To keep less contact during transitions.
· The front door will be for entering the facility ONLY. The North and South side doors in the main building area will be used for exiting the facility ONLY. Customers can also exit the small fields using the “Emergency Doors” on the fields. An alarm WILL NOT sound.
· We ask that only 1 parent per child come to watch games or classes.
· We have hand sanitizer stations around the facility for customers/staff to use and encourage everyone to wash their hands often.
· In addition to the cleaning we do for the high touch areas, Jani-King will also be cleaning and disinfecting each night.
Our main goal is to help keep all of our customers safe, while still enjoying their time here at SoccerCity. Thank you for understanding and complying with the new city ordinance.
Your SoccerCity staff